12. "Design and Synthesis of Arylene-vinylene Terpyridyl Conjugates as Multifunctional Molecular Materials". Exploring Molecules, Materials and Bio-materials for Sustainable Society (EMBSS-2022) Symposium organized by Midnapore College, April 11-13, 2022 (Invited Talk).
11. "Designing Multifunctional Arylene-vinylene Terpyridyl Conjugates for Detection of Environmentally Concerned Analytes." Recent Trends in Chemical Sciences 2021 (RTCS-2021), Environmental Section, 58th Annual Convention of Chemists, Indian Chemical Society (ICS), December 22-23, 2021 (Invited Lecture, online).
10. "Wire-like Transition Metal-Alkynyl Complexes: Design, Synthesis, Optical/Electrochemical Properties and Future Prospect". Refresher Course on Chemistry Organized by UGC - Human Resource Development Centre, University of Hyderabad, November 12, 2021 (Invited Lecture, online).
9. "A Strategic Approach to Design Chemical Sniffer for Nitroaromatics (NACs) Explosives". Webinar on Recent Development in Applied Chemistry-1, Organized by Midnapore City College, July 9, 2021 (Invited Lecture, online).
8. "Wire-like Ru(II)-Alkynyl Binuclear Complexes with π-Conjugated Backbone: Design, Synthesis, and Optical/Electrochemical Properties", Inorganic Chemistry Discussion Meeting, IISER Kolkata, January 15, 2020 (Invited Talk).
7. "π-Conjugated Polymers as Efficient Probes for Detection of Nitroaromatics (NACs) Explosives". Advances in Polymer Science & Rubber Technology (APSRT 2019, International Conference), September 24-27, 2019, IIT Kharagpur (Invited Talk).
6. "Developing Luminescent p-type Triazole Functionalized π-Conjugated Polymers for Detection of Trace Nitroaromatics". 1st National Workshop on Explosives Detection (NWED-2018), December 14-15, 2018, HEMRL, Pune (Invited Talk).
5. "Ru(II)-Alkynyl and Ferrocenyl Based Binuclear Complexes: Design and Synthesis to Access NIR Absorbance". Modern Trends in Inorganic Chemistry-2017 (MTIC-XVII), December 10-14, 2017, NCL and IISER Pune (Invited Talk).
4. "Soluble Ru(II) Organometallic Molecular Wires with Thienyl-alkynyl Spacers". Frontiers in Organometallic Chemistry (1st FOMC-2016), December 3-6, 2016, Kovalam, Organized by IIT Indore (Invited talk).
3. "Developing 1,2,3-Triazole Functionalized π-Conjugated Polymer Probes for Detecting Nitroaromatic Explosives." Recent Advancement in Chemical Sciences (RAICS-2015), MNIT Jaipur, August 21-23, 2015 (Invited talk).
2. "Synthesis and Self-Assembly of π-Conjugated Polythiophene Based Rod-Coil Block Copolymers." International Conference on Rubber and Rubber-like Materials (ICRRM-2013), IIT Kharagpur, March 6-9, 2013 (Invited talk).
1. "Synthesis and Crystallizaton-Driven Self-Assembly of Crystalline-Coil Block Copolymers." Symposium on Inorganic Chemistry at Interface (SICI), Dept. of Chemistry, IIT Kharagpur, October 13-14, 2012.
6. S. K. Patra. “Design and Synthesis of NIR Absorbing Wire-like Ru(II)-Alkynyl Binuclear Complexes Bridged by π-Conjugated Backbone” (Oral Presentation). 7th Asian Conference on Coordination Chemistry 2019 (ACCC7 2019), Malaysian Institute of Chemistry, Kuala Lampur, Malaysia, Oct 15-19, 2019.
5. S. K. Patra. “Wire-like Ru(II)-Alkynyl Organometalic Complexes with π-Conjugated Bridging Backbone: Design, Synthesis and Optical/Electrochemical Properties” (Invited Talk). School of Chemistry, University of Bristol, UK, July 29, 2019.
4. S. K. Patra and I. Manners. “Functional and Supramolecular Metallopolymers” (Oral Presentation as Invited Speaker) 67th Southwest Regional ACS Meeting, Austin, Texas, USA, Nov 9-12, 2011.
3. S. K. Patra, R. Ahmed, G. R. Whittell, D. J. Lunn, E. L. Dunphy, M. A. Winnik, and I. Manners. “Crystallization-Driven Self-Assembly of Crystalline-Coil Block Copolymers” (Oral Presentation) 94th Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition, Montreal, Canada, June 5-9, 2011.
2. S. K. Patra, R. Ahmed, D. J. Lunn, G. R. Whittell, M. A. Winnik, and I. Manners. “π-Conjugated Nanowires via Crystallization-Driven Self-Assembly” (Oral Presentation) Functional Soft Nanomaterials Symposium, School of Chemistry, University of Bristol, August 11, 2011.
1. S. K. Patra, G. R. Whittell and I. Manners. “Photocontrolled Living Anionic Polymerization of Phosphorus-Bridged Ferrocenophanes” (Oral Presentation) 93rd Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, May 29- June 2, 2010.