6. "Developing Luminescent p-type Triazole Functionalized π-Conjugated Polymers for Detection of Trace Nitroaromatics". 1st National Workshop on Explosives Detection (NWED-2018), December 14-15, 2018, HEMRL, Pune (Invited Talk).
5. "Ru(II)-Alkynyl and Ferrocenyl Based Binuclear Complexes: Design and Synthesis to Access NIR Absorbance". Modern Trends in Inorganic Chemistry-2017 (MTIC-XVII), December 10-14, 2017, NCL and IISER Pune (Invited Talk).
4. "Soluble Ru(II) Organometallic Molecular Wires with Thienyl-alkynyl Spacers". Frontiers in Organometallic Chemistry (1st FOMC-2016), December 3-6, 2016, Kovalam, Organized by IIT Indore (Invited talk).
3. "Developing 1,2,3-Triazole Functionalized π-Conjugated Polymer Probes for Detecting Nitroaromatic Explosives." Recent Advancement in Chemical Sciences (RAICS-2015), MNIT Jaipur, August 21-23, 2015 (Invited talk).
2. "Synthesis and Self-Assembly of π-Conjugated Polythiophene Based Rod-Coil Block Copolymers." International Conference on Rubber and Rubber-like Materials (ICRRM-2013), IIT Kharagpur, March 6-9, 2013 (Invited talk).
1. "Synthesis and Crystallizaton-Driven Self-Assembly of Crystalline-Coil Block Copolymers." Symposium on Inorganic Chemistry at Interface (SICI), Dept. of Chemistry, IIT Kharagpur, October 13-14, 2012.
4. S. K. Patra and I. Manners. “Functional and Supramolecular Metallopolymers” (Oral Presentation as Invited Speaker) 67th Southwest Regional ACS Meeting, Austin, Texas, USA, Nov 9-12, 2011.
3. S. K. Patra, R. Ahmed, G. R. Whittell, D. J. Lunn, E. L. Dunphy, M. A. Winnik, and I. Manners. “Crystallization-Driven Self-Assembly of Crystalline-Coil Block Copolymers” (Oral Presentation) 94th Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition, Montreal, Canada, June 5-9, 2011.
2. S. K. Patra, R. Ahmed, D. J. Lunn, G. R. Whittell, M. A. Winnik, and I. Manners. “π-Conjugated Nanowires via Crystallization-Driven Self-Assembly” (Oral Presentation) Functional Soft Nanomaterials Symposium, School of Chemistry, University of Bristol, August 11, 2011.
1. S. K. Patra, G. R. Whittell and I. Manners. “Photocontrolled Living Anionic Polymerization of Phosphorus-Bridged Ferrocenophanes”(Oral Presentation) 93rd Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, May 29- June 2, 2010.